Backed by an efficient team and a sound infrastructure, we manufacture quality Three F Screen
, which is a multipurpose machine. It consists of one stock for tangential feeding, which is being accelerated by rotating impeller. Further, it is comprises of a high pressure back water pump, which keeps the pulp consistency low.
- Light weight contaminants such as corks Plastic Pieces
- Most suitable for primary screening after the pullers
The table given below shows the relation between stock consistency and Screen perforation for selection:
|Consistency(%) ||Hole Perforation |
|Slot Perforation |
|3 ||5-3 ||1,5-1.0 |
|2.5 ||3-2.5 ||1.0-0.5 |
|2 ||2.5-2.0 ||0.7-0.4 |
|1.5 ||2-1,5 ||0.4-03 |
|1 ||1,5-1,2 ||0.3-0.15 |
|0.5 ||1,2 ||1.15-0.1 |
- The middle body: consists of one no. stock in for tangential feeding the stock is being accelerated by rotating impeller. Bearing Body and rotor with perforated extraction plate is fitted in the upper body. Bed Bar in addition to breaking the stock, the bed bar acts upon the change of flow from rectified to turbulent, to minimize the flake contents.
- Accept stock outlet: The stock entering under high pressure is exposed to impact and shear forces caused by the impeller/ Bed bar for de fib-ration and goes upward through perforated extraction plate while foreign matters down into the tall cyclone for removal.
- High pressure back water pump: It takes water from thickener tank and clarified water is fed to tail cyclone making pulp consistency low and also in main unit to increase turbulence.
- Setting tank / junk removal tank: The heavies rejected in tail cyclone settle in the junk tank for intermittent manual removal.
- Floating stock out let: The stock flowing in the settling tank together with the heavies goes upwards to get through the floating stock outlet at the top of tank and enters the circulation pipe linked to the control part of the main unit.